We know most people come for a good time, but there are some who take it too far....
So this year we have rules...
The security staff have full discretion on entry and we reserve the right to eject anyone who isn't behaving themselves or following the rules....
1. No bringing alcohol on to site
2. No buying alcohol for under 18's.
3. No illegal or legal highs
4. Admission is at ticket holder's own risk. Alstock and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property
5. The Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to:
(a) refuse admission in any circumstances
(b) evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, entering without a ticket or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
(c) evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
(d) Conduct a bag search on arrival for contraband/illegal goods.