- To gain access to the Event you must have the relevant valid documentation (tickets/passes or authorisations). If you arrive with a defaced or incomplete documentation, then we will not permit
entry. If you are a trader, an employee of a trader, a performer, a volunteer or a member of staff then you will need to bring written confirmation of this or you may be denied entry. By buying a
ticket or agreeing to work at the festival you agree to these conditions.
- No dogs (except assistance dogs) are allowed on site.
- No alcohol (adequate bars are available), no illegal substances or legal highs to be brought on site – doing so will lead to instant ejection.
- Drunken or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to instant ejection.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to purchase alcohol on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s – doing so risks instant ejection.
- On entry you will be issued with a wristband If the wristband has been tampered with or you are found to be not wearing a wristband then you will be removed from the site. Your wristband is
- For safety and security reasons we employ professional security staff and it is a condition of entry that you agree to be searched when you enter the site.
- As a condition of entry you consent to being photographed or filmed as part of the audience for marketing or publicity purposes.
- We do not permit any unauthorised trading on site – all trading must have our prior consent.
- Please use the litter bins provided.
- Have fun but please act responsibly – consider your own safety and that of other guests.
- You must observe any reasonable instructions given to you by our volunteers or security staff.
- Attending any festival carries risks. Admission to the Event is at your own risk. If you are looking after children under the age of 13 then you assume responsibility for their safety and
wellbeing. Neither we, nor the Premises Licence Holder, will be liable for any theft, loss, or damage to property (including motor vehicles) unless such theft, loss, or damage to property has been
caused by our negligence – liability for theft, loss, or damage to property caused by your own negligence or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons, or any other third parties is excluded.
Neither we, nor the Premises License Holder, will be liable for any personal injury unless your injury has been caused by our negligence – liability for personal injury caused by your own negligence
or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons, or any other third parties is excluded.
- Those with special access requirements must appraise themselves of our access and disabilities policies and rules, give us an email for info.
- These rules and regulations may be subject to change.
- You are buying tickets for the Event and not a particular artist or attraction – while we endeavour to adhere to the original performers these may be subject to change, even at the last minute.
We hope that all the artists and attractions that we publicise will perform but we cannot guarantee this nor refund any tickets in such circumstances.
- Under 12's are welcome with a Parent or Guardian, this does not mean a friend or older sibling
- Alstock Music Festival is an outdoor, all weather event. We provide large marquee(s) for shelter in the event of heavy showers. We cannot provide ticket refunds in the event of bad weather
over the Festival weekend.
- In the event of a major incident, be it terrorism, infection or other unforseen occurance, we reserve the right to cancel the event if professional bodies deem it neccessary. We will always act
in the interests of everybody's health and safety. Every step will be taken to avoid cancellation, but if this does neccessarily occur refunds are at our discretion.
- Refunds are at the discretion of the organisers. No refunds shall be considered within 2 months of the beginning of the festival. Any refunds issued before this will have the
Eventbrite fee deducted from the refund amount, as Eventbrite still charges the processing fees.